- 23-Apr-2014 to 07-May-2014 (EST)
- Service - Lee Meacham
- New Bern, NC, USA
- Full Time
R. A. Jeffreys Distributing Company is the largest Anheuser-Busch distributor in N.C. and one of the largest in the U.S. We value open communication, cooperation, teamwork and corporate citizenship. We strive for excellence in everything we do. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive medical and dental benefits, 401K with matching contributions, and many other benefits.
We are currently seeking a Class A CDL Delivery Relief Driver to join our team.
Class A CDL Delivery Relief Driver – Transportation Job Duties:
- Delivery Relief Driver must have the ability to communicate effectively with Route Leaders, Customers and other team members to ensure optimum customer care and attention to concerns raised by customers.
- The Delivery Relief Driver will check in daily with Route Leader to guarantee solutions.
- Will deliver, rotate and merchandise all products carried by R.A. Jeffreys to assigned customers by pricing products in accounts where necessary and ensuring product is rotated to Brewer and RAJ standards to include coolers, displays, and all storage areas.
- Will handle any outdated product according to guidelines and will build and replenish any displays in the stores.
- Delivery Relief Driver will actively participate in all training and communications meetings as required and will be included in incentives after training.
- Candidate must be adaptable to changes in equipment assignments, procedures, and methods.
Class A CDL Delivery Relief Driver – Transportation Qualifications:
- Delivery Relief Driver must be 21 years of age or older;
- Able to receive a NC Wholesale Salesman's permit per the ABC Commission requirements;
- Have an acceptable driving record per our Driving Policy;
- Delivery Relief Driver must possess a Class A, CDL License or a permit and pass a DOT Physical examination;
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Have 1 or more years of driving experience;
- Delivery Relief Driver must possess exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills;
- And have a can do attitude.
If you meet the above qualifications, and are a team player with a focus on customer service, please apply to this ad.
No third party responses, please. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer and provide a drug-free work environment.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!